If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury, it is important to seek the counsel of experienced representation. A Buffalo brain injury lawyer can fight for your rights and hold any negligent or careless parties accountable.
At Towey Law, PLLC, our talented personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping those hurt by careless actions in our community. We understand the catastrophic consequences a serious brain injury can have on accident victims’ financial, emotional, and physical well-being. Contact Towey Law, PLLC today and schedule a free consultation by calling (716) 300-8232.
Why Choose A Buffalo Brain Injury Lawyer From Towey Law?
At Towey Law, PLLC, our brain injury lawyers believe everyone is entitled to skilled representation:
- We make sure our clients have open, direct communication with their attorneys.
- We have a long track record of success, recovering millions in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We aggressively advocate for our client’s best interests.
Why Retain the Services of an Experienced Brain Injury Attorney?
Brain injuries and traumatic brain injuries are medically complex. In many cases, attempting to file your own case or settling with an insurance company can have many challenges, including:
- Requiring extensive paperwork, strict deadlines, and gathering critical evidence.
- Insurance companies may protect their bottom line by offering you a small settlement far below what you deserve.
- A company may deny the claim, forcing an injured person to navigate the appeals system and require representation in court.
At Towey Law, PLLC, our traumatic brain injury lawyers in Buffalo will negotiate the settlement you deserve.
How Prevalent Are Brain Injuries in New York?
Brain injuries affect thousands of people every year. They can happen in a traffic accident, at a sports event, at work, or even in a violent attack. A traumatic brain injury, or TBI, can cause permanent damage.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, in the last reporting year:
- 2.53 million people suffered a brain injury
- 812,000 were children
- TBIs from falls were the leading cause of death for those 75-years-old and older
Children and the elderly are the most at-risk for brain injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury due to the negligence of another, our dedicated team is here to help.
What Are the Symptoms of a Brain Injury?
Brain injuries can have devastating consequences. According to the latest studies, symptoms can take even days or weeks to appear. If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, it is important to watch for the following signs:
- Memory problems
- Problems with balance
- Sensory issues, like ringing ears or blurred vision
- Speech problems
Our Brain Injury Lawyers in Buffalo Are Here for You
When you sustain a serious brain injury, the road to recovery can be uncertain. Brain injuries can result in a lifetime of medical expenses and profoundly affect your earning capability.
At Towey Law, PLLC, we understand the financial and emotional hardships brain injuries can cause. Our Buffalo brain injury attorneys can help take the financial burden off your shoulders by securing the compensation you deserve, including:
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to the injury
- Lost wages if you cannot work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent disability
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Consult a brain injury lawyer today to discuss the damages you can recover. Contact us for a free case evaluation by clicking here or calling (716) 300-8232.