When you are involved in a bus accident, the injuries sustained can range from serious to catastrophic. Due to their life-long financial impact, you need skilled representation from an attorney with experience in complex medical claims.
Our Buffalo bus accident attorneys understand the process of recovery can be overwhelming. In many cases, injuries are so severe they may permanently impact your life. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a serious bus crash, call the compassionate and experienced Buffalo bus accident lawyers of Towey Law, PLLC today. You can schedule your free case evaluation by calling (716) 300-8232.
Why Choose A Buffalo Bus Accident Lawyer From Towey Law?
Hiring an attorney is a very personal choice, yet our Buffalo car accident attorneys have extensive experience representing personal injury claims. In our commitment to excellence:
- We deliver compassionate service and aggressive representation.
- We provide direct communication to our attorneys.
- We offer free consultations in person, by phone, or by video conference.
What Are The Major Dangers Of A Bus Accident?
At Towey Law, PLLC, our bus collision lawyers understand the life-changing injuries associated with crashes. The size and weight of a bus significantly affect fatality rates and serious injuries, according to a study conducted by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information. The average transit bus weighs between 20,000 and 30,00 pounds.
In some unfortunate instances, bus accidents can result in the death of one or multiple individuals. If this is the case, please schedule an appointment to speak with one of our Buffalo wrongful death lawyers.
What Are The Difficulties Of A Bus Accident Settlement?
Catastrophic injuries are particularly difficult to settle due to the following elements:
- They are typically associated with long-term care and other life-altering modifications. Personal injury claims tend to be more expensive for the insurance company in the long run.
- Medical evidence often undergoes rigorous examination in court. It is crucial to the success of your claim to have an attorney with the ability to translate medical data into something relatable for an otherwise healthy person. Pain and suffering are intangible variables that are difficult to describe. Skilled representation can present intangible concepts in a way that most people can understand.
How A Buffalo Bus Accident Lawyer Can Help
Our bus accident attorneys get results by:
- Skillfully estimating future medical costs
- Using various resources and medical experts to support your case
- Making it easier for healthy people to understand the impact pain, suffering, and other hardships have on an accident victim’s life
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries in a bus crash, call the Buffalo personal injury attorneys at Towey Law, PLLC today.
Bus Accidents in Buffalo Are Devastating
Due to their size and weight, bus accident data is often grouped in with other large vehicles. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration:
- Sustained injuries have increased by 62 percent over the last 10 years.
- 12 percent of fatal crashes were from intercity buses.
- 40 percent of fatal collisions are attributed to school buses.
- 35 percent of fatal accidents were linked to transit buses.
- In the last reporting year, 234 bus accidents were fatal.
What Are the Most Common Injuries Caused by Bus Accidents In Buffalo?
Traffic collisions involving large buses are horrific. In many cases, accident victims suffer traumatic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries, including permanent brain damage
- Internal organ damage and bleeding
- Amputations and decapitations
- Severe burn injuries
- Nerve damage
- Disfigurement, including severe scarring
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis and paraplegia
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Dislocated bones
- Back injuries, including herniated discs
Contact Our Bus Accident Lawyers to Secure Your Compensation
At Towey Law, PLLC, we have extensive experience helping those injured by negligence. Our bus accidents attorneys in Buffalo have the skills, resources, and experience to protect your rights and recover the damages you deserve, including:
- Full coverage of medical expenses related to the crash
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Emotional distress
Schedule a free consultation with a bus accident lawyer today by clicking here or calling us at (716) 300-8232.