Motorcycle accidents often lead to devastating injuries and catastrophic consequences. While helmets and other protective gear prevent numerous deaths a year, motorcyclists frequently suffer life-altering injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by another’s negligence or carelessness, the esteemed attorneys of Towey Law, PLLC can help. Our Buffalo motorcycle accident lawyers will hold the responsible parties accountable and fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation by calling (716) 300-8232.
Why Choose Towey Law For Your Buffalo Motorcycle Accident?
Devastating injuries can significantly impact your life. At Towey Law, PLLC, a motorcycle accident attorney in Buffalo can:
- Provide compassionate representation and aggressive advocacy for you
- Offer free case evaluations
- Advise you of your best interests and protect your rights
What Damages Can You Recover From Your Buffalo Motorcycle Accident?
At Towey Law, PLLC, our Buffalo accident lawyers are dedicated to protecting our client’s best interests. When you or a loved one is injured in a motorcycle crash, it is important to consult an experienced motorcycle accident attorney.
Accident victims sometimes unwittingly harm their claims. Some common mistakes that can drastically reduce your settlement or deny it altogether include:
- Failing to seek medical treatment immediately following your accident
- Not calling the police and documenting the event
- Giving a recorded statement to the insurance company
- Giving medical authorization to an insurance adjuster
- Posting information about your case to social media
A motorcycle accident attorney can help guide you through our claim to ensure you receive your full compensation.
How Devastating Can Motorcycle Accidents Be?
While motor vehicles provide protection in a traffic accident, motorcycle riders are exposed. Motorcyclists usually bear the full force of the collision, resulting in tragic and catastrophic consequences:
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in the last reporting year;
- An estimated 82,000 motorcyclists suffered injuries from an accident.
- 4,985 motorcyclists were killed in traffic collisions.
- Motorcyclists account for 14 percent of all fatalities on the road.
- 30 percent of motorcycle fatalities happened at an intersection.
What Are the Most Common Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Accidents in Buffalo?
Motorcycle accident victims usually experience two impacts during a traffic collision. The first impact is in a car accident when a vehicle collides with the biker, and the second hit occurs when the motorcyclist strikes the ground. Even with protective gear, a motorcyclist can sustain catastrophic injuries. If your motorcycle accident was caused by another motor vehicle, contact our car accident lawyers in Buffalo today.
Motorcycle riders frequently sustain:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia
- Internal injuries, including organ damage and bleeding
- Muscle damage
- Road rash
- Loss of limb
- Broken, fractured, or dislocated bones
Contact a Buffalo Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
The Buffalo motorcycle accident attorneys of Towey Law, PLLC have extensive experience securing the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle crash caused by negligence, call our Buffalo wrongful death attorneys today.
We will fight tirelessly to recover damages, including:
- Full compensation of your medical expenses
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Schedule your free case evaluation today by clicking here or calling (716) 300-8232. Towey Law, PLLC, is here for you.