Property owners have a duty to provide a safe environment for visitors. Whether you are at a playground or walking the aisles of a store, you have a right to be safe. When you or a loved one is hurt due to a property owner’s negligence or carelessness, you deserve compensation.
At Towey Law, PLLC, our Buffalo premises liability attorneys have the skills and experience to recover the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a property owner’s carelessness, contact our office today for a free consultation by calling (716) 300-8232.
Why Choose A Premises Liability Owner From Towey Law?
After an accident, it can be difficult to put the pieces of your life back together. At Towey Law, PLLC, our Buffalo personal injury attorneys will hold negligent parties accountable for your injuries.
- We offer free case evaluations.
- We provide direct communication with our attorneys.
- We get results, recovering more than a million dollars for our clients.
Representation Is Crucial to Your Premises Liability Claim
If you or a loved one has been harmed on a property due to negligence, it is important to have experienced counsel. Premises liability is very complex and requires an attorney knowledgeable in the many intricacies of the law.
At Towey Law, PLLC, our premises liability lawyers will:
- Investigate every aspect of your case, including interviewing witnesses, obtaining available camera footage, and reviewing the medical reports
- Retain medical experts and investigators to gain critical evidence
- Negotiate a fair assessment on your behalf
- Represent you in court to defend your rights
How Is Premises Liability Defined in Buffalo?
In New York, property owners, property managers, landlords, tenants, and those who have control over the property have a duty to maintain the property in a reasonably safe condition. The duty of care is to exercise reasonable care under the circumstances, regardless of whether the plaintiff is an invitee, licensee, or trespasser. Property owners (or another responsible party) have a duty to remove hazardous conditions from their property that they knew about or reasonably should have known about. When property owners fail to uphold this duty of care and their negligence or carelessness causes someone to get injured, they may be held accountable through a premises liability claim.
For more information, consult with an experienced premises liability attorney.
Premises Liability Affects Thousands Every Year
When you are injured due to unsafe or dangerous conditions on someone’s property, you deserve justice. The esteemed legal team at Towey Law, PLLC has helped numerous Buffalo residents obtain the settlement they need to move on with their lives.
According to the latest data:
- More than 8 million people visit hospital emergency rooms due to a slip and fall every year.
- 17,000 people are hurt due to elevators and escalators each year.
- Toxic exposure and chemical exposure have injured over 15,000 people in the last ten years.
Our Buffalo Premises Liability Attorneys Handle Many Types of Claims
At Towey Law, PLLC, we believe negligent parties should be held accountable for your injuries. We understand the impact serious injuries can have on your life. Call our premises liability lawyers in Buffalo today. We have the skills necessary to secure the compensation you deserve.
We handle cases involving:
- Slip & fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Amusement Park accidents
- Snow and ice accidents
- Defective conditions on the property
- Inadequate maintenance of the property
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Fires, including smoke inhalation
- Water leaks and flooding
- Toxic fumes and chemical exposure
Contact A Premises Liability Lawyer From Towey Law Today!
When you need knowledgeable and experienced counsel, contact our Buffalo premises liability attorneys. We have extensive experience handling a wide range of claims. Our dedicated attorneys will fight to recover the damages you deserve:
- Full compensation for medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income potential
- Pain and suffering damages
Schedule a free consultation today by clicking here or calling (716) 300-8232.