Catastrophic injuries are distinct. While serious injuries can devastate a person’s life, catastrophic injuries will change it forever. At Towey Law, PLLC, our dedicated Buffalo injury lawyers have the skills and experience to secure the compensation you deserve.
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries due to another’s negligence or carelessness, call Towey Law, PLLC today. Our Buffalo catastrophic injury attorneys are uniquely qualified to handle the medical and financial complications of long-term injuries.
Discuss your catastrophic injuries with a knowledgeable catastrophic injury attorney by calling 716-300-8232.
Why Hire A Buffalo Catastrophic Injury Lawyer From Towey Law?
When the careless actions of another cause devastating injuries, turn to us for help:
- We always provide responsive communication to our clients.
- We offer free case evaluations and will meet where it is most convenient, whether by phone, in person, or by video conference.
- We handle each case with attention to detail and will aggressively protect your rights.
What Can Catastrophic Injury Attorney in Buffalo Do for You?
Catastrophic injuries are given different valuations in personal injury claims. Serious injuries are often calculated by comparing similar cases, especially for intangible damages like pain and suffering. However, catastrophic injury claims are far more complex and wide-ranging:
- The financial impact over a lifetime is exponentially higher.
- Life-long consequences, including permanent physical and cognitive defects, may further deteriorate over time.
- There is often greater medical scrutiny that requires expert medical testimony and complex medical records.
The value of catastrophic injury claims is significantly higher, leading to a greater chance of going to court. At Towey Law, PLLC, our catastrophic injury attorneys are skilled litigators who will aggressively defend your rights.
How Are Catastrophic Injuries Defined?
What separates serious injuries from catastrophic ones is the extent they will affect someone’s life. Catastrophic injuries are defined as bodily damage so profound that the victim may never fully recover. Social Security Disability Insurance Statistics states that 1 out of 4 20-year-olds will become disabled before reaching retirement age.
Catastrophic injuries can include:
- Severe burn injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Traumatic brain injuries and head trauma
- Amputation and loss of a limb
- Severe broken and fractured bones
- Spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and paralysis
- Hearing loss eye injuries, including loss of vision
- Hand and arm injuries
- Crush injuries
- Severe nerve or ligament damage
- Internal injuries, including bleeding and organ damage
- Foot and leg injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
If a catastrophic injury ultimately resulted in the death of an individual, please view our Buffalo wrongful death lawyers page.
What Damages Can a Buffalo Catastrophic Injuries Attorney Help Me Secure?
Damages vary from case to case. Every catastrophic injury claim is unique, especially if they involve a car accident. If you or a loved one has suffered life-altering injuries in such an event, you need a skilled car accident attorney in Buffalo to help in the complex litigation.
Our dedicated legal team has successfully secured compensation for clients that include:
- Coverage of medical expenses presently and in the future
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning potential
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Contact One of Our Catastrophic Injury Lawyers in Buffalo Today
The esteemed attorneys of Towey Law, PLLC know that the success of a personal injury claim is largely dependent on skill. Our Buffalo catastrophic injury attorneys are here to serve our community. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury due to negligence, we will fight to recover the damages you deserve.
Consult with one of our dedicated lawyers today to discuss your case. You can contact Towey Law, PLLC, for a free consultation by clicking here or calling (716) 300-8232.