One mistake or negligent act can change a patient’s life forever. Doctors and other medical professionals have a duty of care to their patients. When a health care worker fails in that duty, people can suffer severe and life-altering injuries.
At Towey Law, PLLC, our Buffalo medical malpractice attorneys have the experience and skill to recover the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has suffered harm due to medical negligence, our dedicated legal team is here for you.
Contact us today and schedule your free consultation by calling (716) 300-8232.
Why Choose A Buffalo Medical Malpractice Lawyer From Towey Law?
When your representation matters, choose a medical malpractice attorney that can provide compassionate service and aggressive advocacy:
- We have successfully recovered over a million dollars in damages for our clients in Buffalo’s personal injury cases.
- The attorneys of Towey Law PLLC have close ties to the community, having been born and raised in Buffalo, New York.
- Whether by phone, video call, or in person, the attorneys at Towey Law PLLC make their clients’ convenience a top priority.
Why You Need Representation in Medical Malpractice Claims
Medical malpractice claims are very complex. Due to the specialized training of medical professionals, negligence can be challenging to prove.
An experienced medical malpractice lawyer will:
- Show that other medical professionals in the same situation would have acted differently to prevent your injuries.
- Establish the extent of the harm you have suffered due to the carelessness of your medical provider.
- Place a value on the pain, suffering, and emotional distress caused by your injuries.
- Skillfully present your pain and suffering in a manner that an otherwise healthy person can understand.
The success of your medical malpractice claim will depend heavily on your attorney’s ability to show the treatment you received failed to meet the accepted standard of care. Call the Buffalo accident attorneys at Towey Law, PLLC to discuss your case today.
What Types of Claims Can a Medical Malpractice Attorney Handle?
Every patient has the right to feel safe in their doctor’s care. When that care is violated, the medical malpractice lawyers of Towey Law, PLLC are here to hold responsible parties accountable.
According to studies from Johns Hopkins Medicine, medical errors are the third leading cause of death for Americans:
- 9.5 percent of all deaths are attributed to medical errors.
Medical negligence is not always recognized immediately. In some cases, it may take days or months to notice symptoms. It is crucial that you act quickly once you suspect your health is at risk.
Medical malpractice attorneys represent a wide range of claims. The most common forms include:
- Anesthesia errors
- Dental errors
- Failure to treat or prevent infections
- Incorrect treatment
- Failure to treat
- Surgical mistakes
- Birth injuries
If a loved one has even passed away due to a medical worker’s carelessness, let the wrongful death lawyers in Buffalo help give you justice.
Schedule a Consultation With a Buffalo Medical Malpractice Attorney Today
Medical malpractice cases can be very complicated. It is important to have an experienced Buffalo medical malpractice attorney by your side. Negligent healthcare professionals have caused life-altering and catastrophic injuries. We can help you protect your rights, recover damages for injuries, and ensure your past, present, and future healthcare needs are met.
If you or a loved one has been harmed by medical negligence, let Towey Law, PLLC secure the compensation you deserve. Damages can include;
- Complete compensation for medical expenses
- Lost income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Loss of companionship or loss of consortium
Contact us for a free consultation of your injuries by clicking here or calling (716) 300-8232.